Enderun is proud to offer catering services for your events. From corporate meetings to wedding receptions, and everything else in between, Events at Enderun delivers an unparalleled level of service from start to finish. Led by the minds behind one of the Premier Culinary Schools in the Philippines, Enderun’s catering services are guaranteed to delight your taste buds and enhance an already unforgettable experience.
FOOD TASTING POLICY
- Food tasting for your chosen menu is only applicable for confirmed clients who have already secured the reservation fee and have signed a CONFORME.
- Client must first decide between buffet menu OR plated menu prior to food tasting. Client must choose a specific set menu from the given options. Should the client have a customized menu, it must be established and finalized before food tasting, and is subject for approval and costing of the chef.
a. For buffet, the client is allowed five (5) menu items (one appetizer, one soup, two main courses, one dessert).
b. For plated, client will be sample the full menu in their actual serving portion size.
c. Cocktail items, carving options and live cooking stations are not included in food tasting.
- Strictly one menu per food tasting only.
- Client should confirm food tasting schedule with his/her Event Specialist one (1) week in advance, along with their choices for tasting. 5. Schedule of food tasting is upon the approval of Chef.
- Food tasting is good for a maximum of four (4) persons only.
- Food tasting will be held at Restaurant 101. Please be advised that the Restaurant observes a strict dress code (sleeveless shirts/undershirts and slippers are not allowed)
- A corresponding fee will be charged for food tasting; this will depend on the menu price.
a. Buffet menu: food tasting fee will be good for 2-4 pax sharing
b. Plated/Prix Fixe menu: food tasting fee will be charged per head.
- Food tasting fee will be included in the final billing. Client must settle any A la Carte items ordered on the day itself.
- In the event that the client requests for a second food tasting, this will be subject for chef ’s approval.
- Due to the peak season, we do not allow food tasting on the month of December.