THE ENDERUN TENT
35m x 20m
OUTER WALL HEIGHT
SET-UP AND CAPACITY
Appropriate for large sessions and short lectures that do not require extensive note-taking. This is a convenient setup to use before breaking into discussion or role-playing groups because chairs can be moved.
CLASSROOM (Round Tables)
The most desirable setup for medium to large-size lectures. Tables provide attendees with space for spreading out materials and taking notes.
Generally used for meals and sessions involving small group discussions. A five foot round table seats eight people comfortably. A six foot round table seats 10 people comfortably.
Stand-up social function where beverages and light foods are served. Foods may be presented on small buffet tables or passed by servers. May precede a meal function.
· Four (4) hours use of the venue with air-conditioning
· 6×8 feet stage panels with black skirting (10 units available)
· Basic Sound system · 2000- lumen LCD projector with white screen
· 1 unit of podium
· The Tent Courtyard
· Venue Security · 15 reserved parking slots
· Designated smoking area
· Holding room with own rest room
· Four (4) hours ingress, one (1) hour egress.
· Electricity up to 70 amperes